Louth Tractors has got the new 540 CVX arriving at its Lincolnshire depot on October 15th for a week for customer demonstrations. Louth Tractors say it’s a beast, and it’s not here for long, so get in early to secure your demo.
Packing up to 613hp, from its 12.9-litre, Cursor 13 six-cylinder engine, it delivers stepless travel from 0-40km/h and features four mechanical ranges from its transmission for max efficiency and operator comfort.
Its two-stage turbocharger delivers low-rpm responsiveness as well as a maximum boost at high rpm, and each turbocharger has its own cooling system for a 30 per cent faster response
To book your demonstration email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01507 605441
Case Quadtrac 540 CVX:
- 9-litre, Cursor 13 six-cylinder engine
- Delivers up to 613hp
- Maximum torque of 2,607Nm
- CVXDrive transmission with four mechanical ranges
- Kick-down feature for maximum acceleration (40km/h at just 1,640rpm)
- 100% mechanical power transfer below 10 km/h for the first time
- Two-stage turbocharger
- Automatic Productivity Management (APM) built in
- 1,230-litre diesel tank
- 322-litre DEF (AdBlue)